What we do
- NOTV develops and produces original content: films, documentaries, tv series, corporate videos and live events.
- Our focus is on innovative crossmedia formats.
- With a 20 year solid track record in film- and event production in combination with our specialist background in theatre and new media we sense new opportunities in the fast changing landscape of arts, entertainment and media.
- In this exciting journey we partner with top-level artists, musicians, DJs and EDM specialists, (co-)production companies, studios, distributors and broadcasters.
Theater In Blik: drive-in music, comedy & film (www.theaterinblik.nl)
- HIDE (feature film / Live Cinema VJ project)
- TICKET TO RIDE (shortfilm)
- ATALANTE'S QUEST: a vintage road movie in 13 episodes
Past projects include:
- A Day in the Life of Castle Amerongen: a film by Peter Greenaway
- Peter Greenaway video installation Castle Amerongen
- En Las Sombras: tango short film for live dance/music performance
- Peter Greenaway Tulse Luper VJ Performance (Live Cinema world tour)
- Peter Greenaway Luperpedia VJ Performance (Live Cinema world tour)
- Peter Greenaway Moscow exhibition: The Golden Age Of Avant-Garde
- Secret Cinema 'BARCODE' live VJ performance at International Film Festival Rotterdam
- Anton Corbijn VJ performance at CNCDNC (Live Cinema)
- JacobTV: The News - a video opera
- JacobTV: Cities Change The Songs Of Birds
- Tango @ The Castle (live event)
- Tango @ Dauphine (live event)
- Flamenco Vivo (live event Concertgebouw)
- The Conspiracy (theatre production)
- Documentaries and corporate films
- Website productions (Endemol, SBS, ESA, musea, ...)
- Crossmedia productions
- Second screen applications